Welcome to TEAM grownUPgirl!
Can you be a TRAINER and a COACH to others? If so, then you have what it takes to be a very successful Arbonne Independent Consultant!
A trainer teaches others to master a particular skill or task. A coach then helps them strategize, overcome obstacles, and cheers them on towards their goals. Both of them have much fun CELEBRATING each successful step along the others’ journey.
Becoming a trainer isn’t too hard–you just need to be trained first by someone who is already a trainer, understand the information well enough yourself to clearly articulate and demonstrate it, and then train others.
Becoming a Arbonne Independent Consultant
At TEAM grownUPgirl, we know the importance of running our Arbonne business with integrity. That’s why we all start our journey reading the Policy & Procedures. (You can find this in your Arbonne office.)
Also, it’s good to know that Arbonne is a good and long standing member of the Direct Selling Association, whose mission is “to protect, serve and promote the effectiveness of member companies and the independent business people they represent. To ensure that the marketing by member companies of products and/or the direct sales opportunity is conducted with the highest level of business ethics and service to consumers.” By being a member, all Independent Arbonne Consultants are expected to adhere to the DSA Code of Ethics. The training you will receive from TEAM grownUPgirl will cover these important principals and guidelines.
So, are you ready to get started? Yippee!!! Here’s your 7 steps to success:
STEP 1: Who’s your trainer?
Your sponsor, i.e. the person who helped you sign up to be an Arbonne Independent Consultant, is your trainer! Your sponsor has many people on her/his larger team, Champagne Nation, who have years of experience within Arbonne, so no question will have to go unanswered.
STEP 2: Print & fill out the First Steps workbook
STEP 3: Place your Recommended Qualifying Order with your sponsor
- Anti-Aging Face ASVP (Regular) – 50% off #1923
- 30 Days to Healthy Living and Beyond ASVP – 50% off #1865
- FREE Lustre Fortifying Shampoo US #4801
- SeaSource Detox Spa Express Set #9890
- ABC Arbonne Baby Care Set #1149
- Clear Advantage Clarifying Set #418
- Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF30 for Body #8919
- RE9 Advanced Tote #967
- Product Catalogue, 10 pack #9050 (x2)
- Product Knowledge Manual #9383
- SuccessPlan US #9557
- Policies & Procedures US #9565
- Host Planner Brochure (10 pack) #2872
From Arbonne Boutique:
- Folded Business Cards
- Blank Manifesto Note Cards
- Skin Care Invited Postcards
- Custom 8-page Brochure
STEP 4: Logon to My Office
- What is your Consultant ID?
- Agree to Terms & Conditions, Policies & Procedures, Success Plan, Private Policy, and Website Terms & Conditions.
- Set up your personal website: personal story and photo (guidelines)
- Set up your banking information for direct deposit of your commission checks
- Online training from Arbonne University
STEP 5: Set your goals & $2500 SuccessPlan
- District Manager
- Area Manager
- Regional Vice President
- National Vice President
Aim for M x M
STEP 6: Get the products in front of as many people possible (while staying disconnected from the outcome)
- Download the Contact Log sheet for each person you talk to from The Source
STEP 7: Get plugged in and stay plugged in
STEP 8: Celebrate with your team….over, and over, and OVER!
The resources on this website are provided by Arbonne independent consultants and are not produced by Arbonne International, LLC.