Well, it’s that time of the year when we all feel like it’s time for a fresh start and new outlook on life.
And it seems everyone out there is offering advice or help on a new way to do it. I am no different. I have my way that works for me, and I am throwing my hat into the ring.
What makes me unique, you wonder? A few things:
- There is a good chance that I might be older than you, and may have a bit more wisdom up my sleeves. How old am I? Let’s just say I have moved from the sunny side of my life expectancy, to the shady side, namely mid-50s.
- This is not my first rodeo. I have had over 50 new years to reflect, plan, and achieve (and fail).
- I have experienced more ups and downs than the average bear. Cancer, marriage, parenting, divorce, hysterectomy, stroke, and most recently open-heart surgery…and it all has only made me stronger and my life happier! Go figure!
- I am truly living my dream life now, and this year’s goals are focused on making my dream life even DREAMIER! (Did I just make up a word?)
- If I can do it, you can too. I believe that everyone is capable of creating a lovely life…if they can only learn to get out of their own way, for goodness sakes! I have a Masters Degree in the Art of Getting Out of My Own Way.
- It’s lonely at the top. I can’t tell you how many people get annoyed that I am so happy everyday. They just don’t get me or can’t relate to me. Wasn’t there a hit song called “Girls Just Want to Have Fun”? Where are all those girls hiding?
- I know “it’s the journey, not the destination.” Do I have problems? Yes–everyday. I like to joke that “it’s a full-time job just being me.” LOL. I work very hard to be happy everyday, yet it is FUN work. (Even dealing with the crappy problems.) I am constantly growing, overcoming, enjoying, relaxing, and celebrating…and then I do it all again the next day.
- I love seeing people succeed! I will be your biggest cheerleader. When you are having a rough time, I will be rooting for you, praying for you, and guiding you towards higher grounds. And when you succeed beyond your wildest dreams (and even go farther than I ever dreamed about), I will be so incredibly happy for you. No jealousy here!
- I will also remind you that “you had the power all along, Dorothy.” I am not going to TELL you what to do. I will only share what I do and make some suggestions for you to try. I am a very good listener and somewhat intuitive. I find that people talk with their inner guidance system turned on and don’t even listen to themselves. You already know the answers! Sometimes it just takes someone to help you learn to hear them.
- Some of the things I do during the day astonishes me! I am a person who walks the walk, and talks the talk. I believe that we all need to build a foundation of health, wealth, love, gratitude, and bliss to live a happy life. Over the years, I have developed an extremely solid foundation and am achieving things I used to feel were impossible–now with ease! I am not joking when I tell you that my life feels magical. It is so fun!
I am looking for some beautiful souls to step up to the plate and challenge themselves to do the fun work to make their lives healthier, wealthier, lovelier, happier, and blissful.PURCHASE WORKSHOP HERE
Kat Frati is the creator of grownUPgirl.com. Her mission is to make the world a little better place by sharing her lessons learned and inspiring others to create a life in which they can BLISS OUT on a daily basis, despite it all. Happy with, and happy without.
Email me at kathleen@grownUPgirl.com
Get FREE Happiness Coaching on Kat’s blog (www.grownupgirl.com)
Talk to Kat on Facebook (www.facebook.com/grownupgirl)
Tweet with Kat at @grownUPgirl on Twitter (www.twitter.com/grownupgirl)
Pin to Kat’s Happiness boards at Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/grownUPgirl)
Follow Kat on Instagram (www.instagram.com/grownUPgirl)