Let me introduce myself and show you around the place!
My name is Kat and I am growing up EVERYDAY. Is there ever an end to growing up—LOL?
I am just like you in the sense that everyday I need to:
- take care of my HEALTH
- manage my WEALTH,
- LOVE myself and others,
- find some way to stay happy (I use GRATITUDE)
On days when all of those areas are strong, I often feel a wonderful sense of BLISS. (It’s SOoooo NICE!)
On days when I am weak in some of those areas, such as…
- I don’t eat good food for me (HEALTH),
- I bounce a check (WEALTH),
- I feel fearful around something or someone (LOVE),
- I am sad (GRATITUDE),
…well, I don’t feel so darn good. ?
But, I plod on to the next day anyways and look for ways to make it better.
I often joke that
It’s a full-time job just being ME!
The good news is that I have a few decades on me now, and I have learned a thing or two (or three…and then multiply that by a few thousand…), and I find myself today with a REALLY AMAZING LIFE!
It’s amazing because
- I feel great most of time,
- my bank account is full and growing,
- I radiate love and positive energy most of the time,
- I am happy and live an almost fearless life, and
- I even have moments when I truly get high on just life itself!
Is that a big deal for me? YES! And the reason it is a big deal, is because I have figured out how to have all those things AT THE SAME TIME, for as long as I want.
I have the whole enchilada lifestyle and I LOVE IT!
Now, I may or may not be getting through to you.
I am basically telling you that these days I am almost always HEALTHY, WEALTHY, LOVING, HAPPY, and BLISSED OUT ALL THE TIME! No joke!
It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it!
One of the biggest problems I run into these days, believe it or not, is that it pisses people off because I am so happy. They don’t like it. They feel uncomfortable with it. They are jealous, They don’t understand it.
Well, I need to do something about that!
This website is my answer to that problem.
Get over it, put your big girl panties on, and learn what it takes for you to have all your happy dreams come true.
If you’re not on board with that message, you can just click that little close button on the top left corner of this web browser and we’ll part ways. I wish you all the luck in the world and I pray for all your dreams to come true. (Just make sure you are careful for what you wish for, because they can all come true—good and bad.)
If you are interested in sticking around and exploring more of what I want to share with you, I suggest you do the following things:
- Read “The grownUPgirl Manifesto” first
- Join me and other like minded people at our Facebook Group!
- Look at my GIRL TALK word cloud (right side of the page) and click on a word to find all my blog posts that talk about that subject